Tuesday 13 March 2012

Rihanna Lost Weight Because Her Father Called Her ‘Fat’ » Gossip

Rihanna Lost Weight Because Her Father Called Her Fat/celebrity gossip 
Rihanna 

Many of our visitors notices that Rihanna’s amount went from abbreviate to slimmer recently. The reason? Apparently, the accompanist has been on a diet aback her ancestor alleged her ‘fat’ a while back. From an account with Heat Magazine:

‘I absolutely anticipation she was a little fat aftermost time I saw her.’


‘When I saw her this time, I anticipation she was aback to her accustomed size. I acclimated to antic with her, “Robyn, you’re accepting too fat!” But I anticipate she’s fine, I anticipate she looked excellent, as anybody saw, at the Grammys. She’s dieting, she’s alive out.’

… said Rihanna’s father, Ronald Fenty.

In unrealted news, Rihanna’s ancestor additionally fabricated the afterward animadversion on Rihanna’s ex, Chris Brown:

‘Chris is a nice guy and anybody is advantaged to accomplish a aberration in their activity – God knows how abounding I’ve made.’

Hmm… what do you guys anticipate of his remarks?

Pictured above:
Left: Rihanna aback in August 2011 / Right: A slimmer Rihanna these days.

Pictured below: a topless account Rihanna acquaint on Twitter recently.

Rihanna Lost Weight Because Her Father Called Her Fat/celebrity gossip
Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment