Tuesday 13 March 2012

Brandi Glanville Brings the Quotes of the Day » Gossip

Brandi Glanville Brings the Quotes of the Day/celebrity gossip

I always take the stairs instead of an elevator! Some supermodel who shall remain nameless once told me to always squeeze your butt going up and down the stairs and it works! Wearing heels all day every day is also like a workout. It’s the simple things that make sense. Like if you’re going to the mall, park farther away and walk!


Having grown up modeling, I’m very self-aware of my physical appearance. It’s hard to grow older, especially in this town where everyone is perfect! They’re all 20 years old and gorgeous and I’m now in same dating pool as them, yikes, it’s really hard! This town makes you insecure. And yes, I’ll cop to a few plastic surgery procedures like Botox and fillers. I think everyone should do what makes them feel good but remember: Less is more!

… says Real Housewife Brandi in Shape Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment