Wednesday 21 March 2012

Nicki Minaj's "Right By My Side" & "Beez In the Trap": Listen Now! » Gossip

Nicki Minaj's 'Right By My Side' & 'Beez In the Trap': Listen Now!/nicki minaj
Nicki Minaj's "Right By My Side" & "Beez In the Trap": Listen Now!

Music to her abounding fans' aerial (literally), two fresh songs by Nicki Minaj accept aloof popped up on the web!

For the softer hit, "Right By My Side," the 29-year-old teamed up with Chris Brown and, abreast from a abbreviate rap in the average by Minaj, the song is appealing mellow.

Soon afterwards that distinct hit the web, "Beez in the Trap" featuring 2 Chainz leaked afore it's official arch by Power 105.1's DJ Clue and, in the song, Nicki is aback to her quick, bedraggled lyrics.

Reciting the words to her fresh song, Minaj tweeted, "B***hes aint sh*t & they aint sayin nuffin! A hunnit muthaf***as can't acquaint me nuffin! I beez in the trap! B beez in the trap!!!!"

The two singles, "Right By My Side" and "Beez in the Trap," are allotment of her fresh anthology Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded which is set to hit shelves on April 3rd.






Nicki Minaj's 'Right By My Side' & 'Beez In the Trap': Listen Now!/nicki minaj 
Nicki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment