Saturday 17 March 2012

Jermaine Jones Expresses Shock Over American Idol Axing » Gossip

Jermaine Jones didn't see it coming.

The 6'8" American Idol finalist was axed from the antagonism on Wednesday due to revelations about his bent past, but said on HLN's Showbiz Tonight aftermost night that he didn't apprehend such a fate, not alike aback he stepped in to allege with producers beforehand this week.

"I anticipation they were bringing it to my attention," Jones said in advertence to a brace of arrests. "Letting me apperceive that now they are acquainted of, you know, this, that and the third... Until they said it, I had no clue what was activity to happen... I was shocked, but I can't absolutely accurate what my affections were at that time."

Jermaine Jones on American Idol/jermaine jones
Jermaine Jones on American Idol

Jones beneath to absolutely animadversion on whether he thinks the appearance is "exploiting" his situation, because it absolutely aired that affair with admiral and Ryan Seacrest teased the development on Wednesday's show, not absolutely absolute the accuracy until amid through the broadcast.

"I apperceive that aback I abounding out my application, I circled 'yes' that I was ahead arrested before," he said, citation a brace of "small infractions" aback he was younger. "And, you know, they did a accomplishments analysis on me and there were some advice that I had to get a advocate to booty affliction of afore I could alike be on the show."

Jones assured that he doesn't anticipate there are any warrants out there for his arrest and that he's "learned a lot' from the "humbling" experience.

"I'm accomplishing abundant and I'm accessible to get aback into my music abounding force, and I'm beholden for everybody who's acknowledging me and admiring me, it's aloof amazing."

No comments:

Post a Comment