Sunday 18 March 2012

Ashley Tisdale's 'Truly' Fun Night Out » Gossip

Ashley Tisdale's 'Truly' Fun Night Out/ashley tisdale
Ashley Tisdale

Having a fun and aces night out with a friend, Ashley Tisdale was spotted abrogation Tru Nightclub in Hollywood, CA bygone (March 16).

The "High School Musical" alum looked beauteous in aphotic angular pants, a abounding blouse and red pumps while walking arm in arm with her affair gal pal.

Offering up a brace of fun tweets throughout the aboriginal morning hours, the 26-year-old wrote, "I'm feelin adult and free... Like glitters rainin on me :)" She added, "I am agrarian one breach me in. Saddle me up and let's begin..."

The Hollywood night out comes aloof a anniversary afterwards Ashley had to acquaint her Twitter admirers of an actor Tumblr account.

Tizzie took to Twitter to active her admirers of the situation, messaging, ""I do NOT accept a tumblr. I echo I do Not accept a tumblr lol. Sorry to all the admirers that anticipation they were talking to me :/ #itsafake".

No comments:

Post a Comment