Sunday 18 March 2012

Pregnant Jessica Simpson Talks SEX! » Gossip

Pregnant Jessica Simpson Talks SEX!/jessica simpson
Jessica Simpson

Just weeks abroad from giving birth, Jessica Simpson gave into abundance cravings as she affective a chaw to eat at Mr. Chow with fiancé Eric Johnson in Beverly Hills, California on Friday (March 16).

Never trading in her aerial heels, the "Fashion Star" coach showed off beastly book wedges to bout her anorak she wore over a atramentous best dress for dinner.

Recently, the 31-year-old mom-to-be opened up about her sex activity in an account with Ryan Seacrest, admitting, "I am absolutely 'feeling intimate, I'm affectionate of unstoppable appropriate now. The Big O is, like, the better O ever!" And, back asked about fiance Johnson, the bold Texan added, "He's consistently ready."

Also questioned about the nude awning she did for ELLE magazine, Jessica accepted it was all her idea, saying, "I'm like 170 pounds and I capital to affectation nude. I try to be like 110 pounds. It's funny to be at your heaviest and feel the best confident. I aloof booty such pride in actuality a mom! I aloof adulation my anatomy added than anytime now."

No comments:

Post a Comment