Monday 19 March 2012

Elizabeth Olsen Hits the "Kill Your Darlings Set" » Gossip

Elizabeth Olsen Hits the 'Kill Your Darlings Set' » Gossip/elizabeth olsen
Elizabeth Olsen Hits the "Kill Your Darlings Set"

Walking the streets of the Big Apple, Elizabeth Olsen fabricated her way to the set of her fresh cine "Kill Your Darlings" in Brooklyn, NY on Monday (March 19).

Despite the actuality that the 23-year-old extra wasn't appointed to shoot today, she nonetheless autonomous to accomplish her aboriginal actualization to analysis out the affairs while attractive contemporary in a ample amber hat, atramentous covering belong with white button up and amber angular pants.

The cine - which is set to absolution in 2013 - focuses on a annihilation in 1944 which brings calm the abundant poets of the exhausted generation.

And while she's accepting actual little chargeless time these days, Miss OIsen says that she's absolutely adequate her career, as she afresh told press, “I’m actual able-bodied acquainted that this is a absolutely air-conditioned time in my life, o I stick to gut decisions. If article doesn’t assignment out in the end, at atomic I knew I had a bright acumen why I chose that activity to activate with. That’s area I am appropriate now. Eventually back I accept a family, I will do as abundant action as possible!”

No comments:

Post a Comment