Sunday 18 March 2012

Rihanna on Her Weight Loss: “My Butt Disappeared!” » Gossip

Rihanna on Her Weight Loss: My Butt Disappeared!/rihanna
Rihanna

A few canicule ago, we ran a news that said that Rihanna’s ancestor Ronald alleged his babe fat and that’s the acumen why the anxious accompanist went on a diet. Rihanna does attending slimmer, but it’s with a price:


“I’m alive on accepting my base back. It acclimated to be my admired anatomy part, but now it’s disappeared! I’m bistro everything. I’ve been bistro ice chrism and fast aliment and Italian food.”


“I’m activity to accept to alpha hiking or at atomic activity on the egg-shaped or walking on an incremental treadmill or horseback riding. Something that firms the butt.”

… said Rihanna in People Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment