Sunday 18 March 2012

Jennifer Lopez Defends Casper Smart as a "Good Egg" » Gossip

They've been spotted out in public, and they've exchanged admiring Tweets, but Jennifer Lopez hasn't said abundant about her abundant adolescent boyfriend, Casper Smart. Until now.

In the April affair of Vogue, the American Idol adjudicator glows over her back ballerina of a man, cogent the magazine:

"He's adorable. But you already see that. He absolutely is [sweet]. He's a acceptable egg. I don't appetite to allocution about it too much. It's my clandestine thing."

Jennifer Lopez Defends Casper Smart as a 'Good Egg'/jennifer lopezJennifer Lopez Defends Casper Smart as a 'Good Egg'/jennifer lopez
Jennifer Lopez Vogue Cover

But what about that age aberration of 18 years?

"I don't feel older, and I don't feel like I attending it, either, so I am aloof acting the aforementioned way I accept consistently acted," she says.

As for that accessible breach from Marc Anthony? J. Lo adds that she's "proud" of how both abandon accept handled it and credibility to their accouchement as the base for their connected account and friendship.

"We're still accompany - and we're parents. But it's activity to booty time.. It's tough. But for the best part, I feel actual appreciative of the way we’re administration it. I absolutely do. We are accomplishing the best we can for the kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment