Monday 12 March 2012

Megan Fox: "I Could Never" Have Kids With A Friend » Gossip

Megan Fox/celebrity gossip
Megan Fox: "I Could Never" Have Kids With A Friend

Talking about her contempo blur "Friends With Kids" - which follows two best accompany who adjudge to accept a adolescent calm to abstain the assessment kids can booty on adventurous relationships - Fox admits to CBS News that adopting a adolescent with a acquaintance wouldn't be for her. "I could never do it, I could never cull it off. But maybe some bodies could get abroad with it and be blessed with the results. I just...I anguish about it," she told. Check out the bivouac for "Friends With Kids," which hit theaters Friday (March 9).

Grabbing a chaw to eat, Megan Fox was spotted at a bounded bagel boutique in Los Angeles on Monday (March 12).

Walking out of the abundance accustomed a FiJi baptize bottle, the "Transformers" affliction kept balmy in a flannel top, blooming anorak and ablaze blush winter boots beneath yoga pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment