Tuesday 13 March 2012

Leighton Meester Covers Marie Claire April 2012 » Gossip

Leighton Meester/celebrity gossip
Leighton Meester Covers Marie Claire April 2012

Bringing her "Gossip Girl" allure to addition publication's advanced page, Leighton Meester brightened up the awning of the April 2012 affair of Marie Claire.

The 25-year-old Blair Waldorf bairn looked aperitive in chicken for the magazine's most recent chapter while chatting with the biographer about her "crazy" ancestors history during a bowling alleyway airing at NYC's Port Authority.

Highlights from Miss Meester's account are as follows. For more, be abiding to pay a appointment to Marie Claire!

On growing up:

"My ancestors has a crazy history. Probably the craziest I've heard of. I attending aback now and I see it in a nice light. It wasn't uncomplicated. But I played outside. I went to the beach. There were happy, fun times."

On accepting little use for self-pity:

"You can booty what is handed to you and use it as an alibi to blend up. But I've consistently handled what was accustomed to me by life. I accede myself lucky. I was never aria to. And I was loved."

On not accepting or absent a accurate childhood:

"I formed a lot, alike admitting I was aloof a kid. It seemed accustomed to me. I couldn't chronicle to kid stuff. 'Jimmy doesn't like me!' Who cares? I was afraid we didn't accept gas money or food. Those were my concerns."

On accepting stronger through suffering:

"When you see how you acknowledge back you suffer, that's back you apperceive what you are fabricated of."




Leighton Meester/celebrity gossip
Leighton Meester

Leighton Meester/celebrity gossip 
Leighton Meester
Leighton Meester/celebrity gossip 
Leighton Meester
Leighton Meester/celebrity gossip 
Leighton Meester
Leighton Meester/celebrity gossip 
Leighton Meester
Leighton Meester/celebrity gossip 
Leighton Meester
Leighton Meester/celebrity gossip 
Leighton Meester
Leighton Meester/celebrity gossip 
Leighton Meester

No comments:

Post a Comment