Thursday 1 March 2012

Nicole Scherzinger's Musical Ambitions

Nicole Scherzinger's Musical Ambitions
Nicole Scherzinger's Musical Ambitions

Having recently transitioned from "The X-Factor" to that specialize in her solo career, Nicole Scherzinger took time to place along the duvet issue for the most recent installment of ESP magazine.

The former Pussycat Dolls darling showed off her plain hotness for the publication's feature whereas talking regarding her career doings and need to sometime partake in an exceedingly Broadway musical.

Highlights from Miss Scherzinger's interview are as follows. For more, take care to ascertain out ESP!

On whether or not she's happy with the reaction to her debut album:
"Oh my gosh, i'm beyond happy, it suggests that everything to me. i am therefore happy, i am therefore excited and i am therefore grateful. I mean I had my initial most wanted single within the UK, and am terribly lucky to possess 5 singles there from this album thus far and i am therefore grateful for my UK fans, Pussycat Doll fans and X issue fans there."

On her hopes of embarking on an even bigger tour:
"That's my goal, that is my dream, that is why i am putting my very own cash into this tour and that is why i have been getting ready for it. that is my final dream – to possess a world tour, however conjointly an even bigger UK tour. however you have to start out somewhere and i am honored that i buy to start out within the theaters which the fans are aiming to begin for it. I will guarantee the shows are aiming to be therefore nice that fans are going to be wanting additional therefore i will be back!"

On whether or not she'd wish to be in an exceedingly musical:
"Absolutely, theater features a massive a part of my heart. there is nothing just like the stage, and that is why i used to be honored to play Christine within the Phantom of the Opera at the Royal selection Show. It's simply rewarding, as an artist, on behalf of me to be ready to have that outlet and to try and do that a part of me that i really like."

Nicole Scherzinger's Musical Ambitions
Nicole Scherzinger
 
Nicole Scherzinger's Musical Ambitions 
Nicole Scherzinger

Photo Credit: ESP

No comments:

Post a Comment