Friday 9 March 2012

Mila Kunis: Fitness Fanatic

Mila Kunis: Fitness Fanatic 
Mila Kunis: Fitness Fanatic

Keeping herself in prime type, Mila Kunis was noticed hitting up a gym in West Hollywood yesterday afternoon (March 8).

The “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” actress looked slightly grumpy as she created her exit, sporting a white prime and gray sweatpants with black sunglasses and a large black purse.

And though she’s never had any issues together with her look, Mila recently shared that she’d be open to going below the knife when the time comes.

"I won't place a needle in my body unless I actually have a medical reason, however request from me in 10 years. Right now, I'm like, 'I'm progressing to embrace it.' however i am likely to eventually need to own one thing done. I actually have little question."

Enjoy the photographs of Mila Kunis leaving the gym in West Hollywood (March 8).
Mila Kunis: Fitness Fanatic 
Mila Kunis
  
Mila Kunis: Fitness Fanatic 
Mila Kunis
  
Mila Kunis: Fitness Fanatic 
Mila Kunis
 
Mila Kunis: Fitness Fanatic
Mila Kunis

Photo Credit: FameFlynet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment