Tuesday 13 March 2012

Lindzi Cox on The Bachelor Finale: Maybe If I Skinny-Dipped More ...» Gossip

Lindzi Cox feels no acrimony against Ben Flajnik for abnegation her on The Bachelor afterpiece Monday. That said, she did get in a nice dig at Courtney Robertson.

"She was nude a lot," Cox said today on Acceptable Morning America.

"Maybe if I went skinny-dipping I wouldn't be actuality with you."

Despite actuality beatific home at the final rose commemoration (below), the 27-year-old development administrator says of Ben Flajnik, "I ambition him annihilation but the best."

The Bachelor Finale: Lindzi Cox Rejected


The Bachelor Finale: Lindzi Cox Rejected

"At the end of the day, yeah, maybe it was absolutely boxy on me for a little bit, but he fabricated a decision, it was what's best for him, and I account that."

"When I watch it on TV, I could see why he's with [Courtney Robertson]," she added. "They absolutely did accept a solid affiliation throughout."

The alone Bachelor adversary didn't arise on the After the Rose appropriate Monday, as she acquainted Ben and Court had too abounding bigger issues to address.

"Ben and Courtney came out and it was appealing affecting ... I anticipate it was boxy for them. I'm in a acceptable place. I don't absolutely charge closure," Cox said.

"I anticipate Ben has bigger things to anguish about... I'm in a acceptable place. I abstruse a lot about the experience. It's awesome. I would absolutely go do it again."

No comments:

Post a Comment