Saturday 3 March 2012

Lindsay Lohan: SNL, Here I Come!

Lindsay Lohan: SNL, Here I Come! 
Lindsay Lohan: SNL, Here I Come!

Getting ready for her huge hosting gig, Lindsay Lohan was noticed leaving her hotel in ny town on Saturday (March 3).

The "Just My Luck" actress donned burnt orange pants with a gray blazer and white scarf as she created her thanks to the automotive carrying an oversized "Saturday Night Live" binder.

On her thanks to NBC Rockefeller Center studios where she's going to be hosting SNL, LiLo inspired everybody to tune in, as she tweeted, "#SNL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tune into NBC at 11:30pm."

Meanwhile, within the latest promo for tonight's episode, Lindsay is shown creating many tries to record a tease with forged member Andy Samberg and Jack White, however dry jokes set them back.


 
Lindsay Lohan: SNL, Here I Come! 
Lindsay Lohan


Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment