Tuesday 13 March 2012

Jay-Z Rocks SXSW Opening Night » Gossip

Jay-Z Rocks SXSW Opening Night/celebrity gossip
Jay-Z Rocks SXSW Opening Night

He’s never one to disappoint, and Jay-Z dead it during his aboriginal abandoned achievement at the South By Southwest Music Festival aftermost night (March 12).

The “Empire State of Mind” rapper took the date at the Austin City Limits Moody Theater for the “Amex Synch Appearance Presenting Jay-Z” event, with 2,800 in the crowd, and bags added watching online.

During a brace songs, Jay alike chock-full and started over back he’d bollix with his words, exclaiming, "I don't f--- about with the words to my songs, y'all. You came to see a alive appearance right?"

He additionally interacted with the admirers on a connected basis, cogent them, "I'm accepting a acceptable time tonight I charge say... Y'all activity to accomplish me clamber abroad from actuality tonight!"




No comments:

Post a Comment